SYSPRO ERP underpins the manufacturing, warehousing and distribution for GW International.
Take a huge range of products, half produced by your own manufacturing facility, half imported from specialist manufacturers in the Far East, the need to react to specific client demands and seasonal changes in the end customer market, and always make sure you get the right product, in the right number, to the right place at the right time. That’s exactly what one leading UK manufacturer consistently does to maintain its number one position in the bakeware, kitchen tools and gadgets market.
From its base in Burnley the bakeware manufacturer GW International leads the world in design and production of baking tins. The company prides itself on combining exceptional service with an ongoing commitment to ISO 9002 quality assurance. The company has over 2000 product lines, which adds up to over 16 million items going through the factory gate each year.
Manufacturing of this scale involves a mountain of associated data, all of which requires automation and management. For GW International, SYSPRO ERP cures the data management headache and ensures that the company can meet its commitments to its customer base of approx 400 accounts.
At a glance
232990 – Other manufacturing n.e.c.
Number of employees
- Basic system in place
- Manual tasks
- Lack of Integration
Solution & services
- SYSPRO Financials
- SYSPRO Distribution
- Projects and Contracts
- Greater level of automation
- Quote directly from SYSPRO through to dispatch and invoicing means a quick and accurate way to work
- Streamlined processes has enabled the sales team to concentrate on proactive selling
- Projects and contracts has enabled Extract to gain complete visibility of costs from beginning to end of each contract
- More information enables for a clear view of most profitable lines and increased visibility
- Project engineers able to manage contracts in real time
- SYSPRO provides a solid platform to work from that does not restrict Extract to rigid procedures